“Always look inside of you – find connection in that one thing that makes you, you, what you wanted to be before” as quoted from our invited guest, Ariane de Melo, a theater actress, director, TEDx speaker, and a coach who realized which path to take after she has gone through bad experiences and new journey in life.
Ariane was hired as a journalist in Germany after she moved there when she was 19. She was also inspired to write a book from her experience being in a complicated relationship and realized that a once dreamed of her being a journalist was not the right path for her. She came back from what she knew and loved – theater.
After years of realizing and doing what she has and was supposed to do, she applied her education as an actress to promote her book and herself as a coach. She now produces her own Digital Theater Project, consisting of many projects that help non-theater people and Digital Speaker School, a place where every speaker needs.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Always go back to something that you love. Find ways to achieve it even if it means that you have to start from scratch.
- Take the first step in doing what you love.
- Use your talent and knowledge to help others achieve the same dream.
- It’s fine if you decided to leave your environment, go on a journey, and come back to redeem yourself.
- Ask yourself: “How do you want to be remembered?”
Connect with Ariane:
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.