In this episode, we are joined by a multimillion-dollar marketing strategist, Kim Barrett who makes use of his expertise to help other marketers in increasing their revenues through better business marketing strategies.
Kim, just like any typical teenager, went through the precision of studying high school to college where he finished studying courses in Business. He ended up working in an accounting firm and manage to learn to work under time pressure. Later on, he used his little knowledge about digital marketing to work for a company who only allows their employees to go on holiday a few times.
Being fed up for two years, he struggled to start his own business from Zero Dollars and train himself to do more and earn more. Today, Kim is now earning 8-digit revenue per year and founder of Your Social Voice that uses social media platform specifically Facebook, to teach marketing around the world and
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- If something didn’t work out as planned, train yourself to look on the positive side of things and don’t give up.
- Take one step at a time. Success takes time.
- Do not be afraid to do something that you’re passionate about and ask for help from someone who has done it.
Connect with Kim:
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
- Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.