In this episode, our guest – Cynthia Thurlow, a nurse practitioner, health and wellness coach, TEDx speaker, and host who is passionate about helping women develop a healthy nutritional approach.
Cynthia grew up in a financially and emotionally unstable household in New Jersey but was able to go to college and practice medicine for about 16 years before shifting in her nutrition business as a coach. As she grew up and had children who went through a chronic health problem and saw the large impact of nutritional coaching to her clients, she shifted her perspective to study about health conditions and a proper diet that would help people prevent health-related issues.
Today, as she experienced the same health issues back then, she is now a functional nutritionist who helps women find a solution to their health struggles such as gaining weight. She also put up her own website, podcast, and currently writing a book to motivate and understand other components of inner peace.
This episode will show us how Cynthia went from a lonely childhood as a medical practitioner up until to where she at today.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- No one should force things. Let things go out their way.
- You need to be persistent, resilient, and focus your eyes on the prize even if you have to look for an alternative way to fulfill your goal.
- Follow where you heart leads you. It’s never too late to take chances.
- Being healthy does not only depend on our physical attribute but it also comes within.
Connect with Cynthia:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.