In this episode, we are joined by Jay Nixon – author, mentor, international transformation coach, and owner of Thrive Fitness Studio and Thrive Forever Fit who helped people to be healthier, fitter, and promote self-love for over twenty years now.
Jay experiences a traumatic childhood having his father killed and best friend who committed suicide. His life went through pivot changes and the problem comes like a domino effect, one after another.
Jay accepted his massive internal conflicts and knew that he was meant for something greater in life. Today, he also advises everyone to “figure out what you love” and to do something about it. As a fitness and nutrition expert, and author of two books, and an owner of two fitness centers, he still put on continuous support to people in their journey to fitness.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- “No matter how much despair you’re feeling, inadequacy or whatever the blank is, if you can take that same feeling of energy, there’s a purpose, a reason for you to live”
- There’s always somebody who’s willing to help you out.
- Avoid sabotaging yourself. Instead, promote self-love that would give you benefit now and in the future.
- “Big result is a series of incremental things done over and over again”.
Connect with Jay:
- Visit his website to know more of what he does or
- Connect with Jay on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.