Jason Priest, a health instructor, fitness-nutritionist specialist, and founder of DadBod Fitness brings us back to his teenage years, how did cope up with his problems, and what motivated him to help other daddies in transforming their lives.
Jason grew up in a family where his father wasn’t living with him and seeing his mom on the verge of self-destruction from mental distress and alcoholism.
At the age of 23, he decided to pursue nursing and was later on assigned at the ICU and elderly care facility. But he faced stressful situations and harmful habits such as overeating and alcohol which made him gain weight. He felt hopeless and started to change his perspective and lifestyle.
Shifting from being a fitness specialist to an entrepreneur, he knew that it’s not going to be easy. Yet, his value in helping people motivated him to continue. Today, he runs a DadBod Fitness in which he created a simple yet strategic plan for daddies in keeping up with their health even if they’re busy.
IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Before helping others, you must enable them to help yourself first.
- Sometimes, it’s not all about money. It’s about the value of helping other people to live an improved and better life.
- Practice Gratitude enough to realise that not everything isn’t going your way.
- If you don’t have confidence and plan, everything is aimless. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- There’s a much better way in life to improve and simplify your life. It doesn’t always need hard but sustainable.
Connect with Jason:
- Connect with Jason on Facebook or Facebook page, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter or
- Visit his website
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.