In this episode, we are joined by Tiffany Toombs, a lifestyle coach, author, and motivational speaker, who almost committed suicide when she was younger but made a breakthrough with her own makeover story.
Tiffany had a traumatic childhood and experienced real pain when she had a miscarriage at the age of 28 and left with a cheating boyfriend.
Past experiences made her sabotage herself and longed for self-validation. Until one day, she realized that she has to start a self-love revolution and find lessons from the things she went through.
Today, Tiffany is now a founder of a Blue lotus mind, a business that inspires people of all ages and sex to reconnect with themselves and find a way to reach their goals, their legacy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Try to discover the steps that would make you improve and love yourself more.
- See the lessons in every situation you’ve been through and find a way to reconnect and reach your goals.
- Silenced Multitude – Spend some time with yourself. Take a break!
Connect with Tiffany:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.