Jason Priest, founder, and coach of DadBob Fitness shares his backstory and what motivated him to ditch an unhealthy lifestyle and help 1,000,000 million people to redefine their own bodies even if they’re busy dads.
Jason spent his life working in an ICU and nursing home as a registered nurse where he has to see young people getting sick or can’t take care of themselves. He considered himself acquiring post-traumatic stress disorder from everything he was exposed to, gaining him 232 pounds in a short span of time.
Until one day, he decided that he’s tired and sick of his lifestyle and used his knowledge in health and fitness to help himself and other people struggling with their weight.
As a personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, he created a simple program for busy daddies that would enable them to enjoy eating different sorts of food, even drinking beers yet simplifying their lives when it comes to fitness and nutrition serving as a good role model to their families.
IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Before helping others, you must enable them to help yourself first.
- Sometimes, it’s not all about money. It’s about the value of helping other people to live an improved and better life.
- Practice Gratitude enough to realize that not everything isn’t going your way.
- If you don’t have confidence and plan, everything is aimless. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- There’s a much better way in life to improve and simplify your life. It doesn’t always need hard but sustainable.
Connect with Jason:
- Connect with Jason on Facebook or Facebook page, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter or
- Visit his website
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.