Steve Sims, an entrepreneur, and CEO set off his life by trying out different roles and jobs in life such as being a broken layer, bouncer/doorman, and someone who was known for his communication skills in which it took turned for him to become an entrepreneur.
In this episode, Steve Sims shared his breakthrough from someone as a misfit and unchallenged version of himself to someone who can easily cut off toxic people in his life. He started to look inwards of himself and those people surrounding him and accepted the fact that failure meets success.
Now as an author of the Book, BlueFish he sees the inwards of people and realizes that helping is Return of energy which means both parties can benefit. He also realizes that it’s much better to fall once in a while since “It’s how you handle the mistakes in your life that determines where you go” he stated.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Try to cut people from your life who don’t support nor help you for the better.
- See-through your failures as a lesson for something much bigger in life.
- Return of Energy. Be an inspiration for other people to get motivated in what they know they’d do best.
Connect with Steve:
- Connect with Steve on Facebook, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube or
- Visit his website
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.