Rohan Sheth – a Digital Marketing Consultant, shared his story of how he grew up in a very wealthy family but found his family in a new state where he trained how to work hard, persevere, and persists. He then trained and learned skills on how to run a multiple sales organization and now owned his very own company and helps people to scale their businesses.
After having plenty of experience in selling small stuff and earning plenty of money from it, he mastered the Art of Sales. He’d go around from house to house selling a product from a company he was hired and then used these skills to build his very own sales company.
Instead of getting pulled back by rejections and disheartening reactions from his client, he used it to fuel his fire. His bad experiences motivate him to work harder and envision something bigger. Today, he entered the world of marketing owning several digital marketing agencies such as Rohan Sheth Consulting and High Impact Group, automation direct communication software on Instagram, and a newly-built DigitalExpert company.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use your rejections and bad experiences as motivation to fuel your fire.
- Change your mindset into something bigger and something positive.
- Don’t let your fear hold you back. Instead, get rid of it.
- Developing qualities such as Perseverance and Persistence are two of the keys to success.
Connect with Rohan:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.