Sherry Hemstreet, an entrepreneur, personal brand manager, and coach shared the back story of being an intelligent student and a regular girl who dropped out of high school, homeless with a baby, doing $20 dances, to running her own business with $200k.
She felt like the odds were stacked against her but she knew that she had to take responsibility for her family especially her child. Instead of pursuing her career as a professional ballroom dancer, she started dancing differently at night. Her earnings were getting better until she made an internal shift or a catalyst moment when she wanted to shift into something better.
At the end of the day, she had this clear vision of what she wanted to do in the long-run. Even though she met lots of obstacles in life, she was still never discouraged and she kept going and trying because she knew it was going to lead her somewhere in life. Today, she earned $200,000 a day, continuing her success story with her business and family.
Looking back, she advises people to First, know that you are loved. That you have to trust or bank on yourself every single day. The willingness to hang herself to try and willing to take chances on others.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everybody has their own stories to tell. Different personalities, hobbies, strengths, and weaknesses yet everyone just wanted to be valued.
- You have to trust and/or bank yourself every single day. You should be willing to keep trying and take chances even if you failed several times already.
- Failure for a few times births success.
- Don’t let the little obstacle drag you away for a very long time. Envision something and take action!
Connect with Sherry:
- Connect with Sherry on her Facebook or Facebook Page.
• Visit her website to know more about her and her business.
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspiring success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.