In this episode of Made Over Podcast, Sam Bakhtiar, a refugee from a minority turned multi-millionaire, champion bodybuilder, doctor, and CEO of multiple international brands such as ‘The Camp Transformation Center’ and the 1% ER Movement’.
Sam shared his successful journey from him being his biggest critic in success and his humble beginnings rising into wealth with his pursuit of a dream as he started working out and fell in love with his body transformation at the age of 14.
And now, he helps people to get globally through his transformation centers and supplement companies. He manages other clients to get their business and life back on track by the 5F’s he always considers namely: Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, and Fun.
Sam Bakhtiar shares: “‘Just because you lost the battle doesn’t mean you lost the war. If you messed up, had a bad day, there’s still tomorrow, there’s still next week and get back up.”’
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
● No one should setback by his or her past, no matter how hard it is for someone. Instead, use it as your fuel in life.
● The biggest enemy is inside, not outside. Avoid comparing yourself to others and be the best version of yourself not thinking about how other people would react.
● There’s always gonna be bad days but it’s up to you whether you’d want to lose or win another day.
● Create a perfect plan every day.
● Everyone has their struggles. Accept, embrace and conquer your adversity.
Connect with Sam:
• Connect with Sam on Facebook Page, or Instagram.
• Visit his website, or podcast channel or his YouTube channel to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
• You can also avail his book in “Becoming a One-Percenter: The 99 Keys to Mastering Your Life and Rising to the Top”
Connect with Mike:
About The MadeOver Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.