In this episode, Mike breaks down the interview he did with Calvin Wayman and why he is so amazed about how Calvin overcome obstacles to get the business and life of his dreams.
Calvin was in great internal anguish which he described as hell, a contrast and resonated with what he grew up into believing. He has his setbacks mainly coming from his family and conflict against his church where he was ready to face and deny everything. He started by quitting his day job to pursue his goal in life and that is to be a self-entrepreneur in which later on, he finds success.
He had the courage and trust to pursue what he really wants even if it’s against his family’s perspective because Calvin knew he was design to do something bigger and different than how he was raise – and that is being an entrepreneur!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Get inspired from your experiences in life whether they are your setbacks or inspirations
- Avoid giving up in life.
- It’s always better to make a move and focus on your life goal.
- And that it’s not always bad to burst out of your bubble or to leave your comfort zone. Sometimes, it’s the key to be the best version of yourself.
Connect with Calvin Wayman:
- Connect with Calvin on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram or at The Prosperity Loop
- Visit his website to avail his Fish Out of Water book or Facebook page or subscribe to his YouTube channel to get all the episodes.
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving, to inspiring success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.