In today’s episode, Mike interviews Calvin Wayman – founder and CEO of The Prosperity Loop: a company that helps people live their dreams and make an impact on the world through first improving their relationship with money.
Wayman is an entrepreneur and an author who documents his success from having $53,000 in debt into a millionaire. In 2015, he was in great internal anguish which he described as hell, a contrast and resonated with what he grew up into believing.
Wayman shared that taking Philosophy classes in College became an eye-opener for him that changes his perspective in life. As one of the most influential entrepreneurs and author today, he advises people to recalibrate or to stay very clear with what they wanted to do.
He shared his motivation: “Successful people don’t worry if they make the right decision, instead they make the decision and they make it right”. This means that there is no right or wrong. Decide to move. Your focus, energy, attention, intention, and everything that you put in for is what would create your ultimate prophecy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Get inspired from your experiences in life whether they are your setbacks or inspirations
- Avoid giving up in life.
- It’s always better to make a move and focus on your life goal.
- And that it’s not always bad to burst out of your bubble or to leave your comfort zone. Sometimes, it’s the key to be the best version of yourself.
Connect with Calvin Wayman:
- Connect with Calvin on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram or at The Prosperity Loop
- Visit his website to avail his Fish Out of Water book or Facebook page or subscribe to his YouTube channel to get all the episodes.
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.