Taking the first step is always the hardest.
We grew up in a culture that has unrealistic expectations in life— where failing is unacceptable.
But the truth is, failure is necessary and you have to accept the fact that it is part of your life journey. Even the most successful people in life have failed the most times and dreams are just dreams until you decide they are going to be something more.
So, don’t be afraid to work towards that worthy goal. It’s certain you’ll lose motivation or become impatient at times, but learning to give yourself the grace to fall flat on your face is how you become who you are.
You can make your dreams happen. You can be whatever you want as long as you add passion, dedication, and focus. You won’t be held back by adversity if you take the risk.
In today’s episode, Danny Velez, a successful Direct Response Copywriter, talks about his personal story and how he went from earning $4k per year to getting his first million as one of the industry’s most sought-after copywriters today.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Why you should trust your instincts and go after what you want in life
- The one thing you must keep in mind as a beginner copywriter
- What it means to accept failure in your journey as an entrepreneur
Connect with Danny:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.