When things don’t go as planned, why do you think we feel frustrated?
You start to compare yourself with others,
You become demotivated,
You feel like your control is slipping away,
Then you start beating yourself up.
You become a victim of your past and start demonizing yourself.
But truth is, life is full of ups and downs, victories and struggles, and huge momentum shifts.
And adversity is a big part of that experience— something we’d all like to skip.
Something we’d all like to somehow control or get rid of.
The greatest challenge in dealing with adversity is battling the emotions that come with it.
And if you let one emotion override another, you will lose your balance and it will manifest in your reactions.
That’s where bad decisions, bad habits, and irrational attitudes come in. However, failing once or eight times doesn’t mean you don’t have a choice.
Our choices are in our hands, but the consequences are beyond our control, so choose wisely.
In today’s episode, Sean Mulroney, the Founder and President of the Obesity Revolution shared his life story and how he overcame his emotions every time adversity strikes. Join us!
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Learn how to make better choices in your personal and professional life
- How you can overcome and win over adversity as an entrepreneur
- Learn how to better manage emotions, attitudes, and choices by shifting your mindset.
Connect with Sean:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.