Value. That’s the big word for today.
Is there a point in your life when you’ve asked yourself, “What’s my worth?” What’s my value?”
Well, typically, you would ask these questions when you feel like you are inside a hole and everything’s falling apart and you feel like there’s no way out.
And when you’re on the verge of giving up, you just want to isolate yourself from the people who matter to you because you believe it’s the best thing to do so you don’t mess up their lives as much as you think yours is.
This is something we all have in common. When things get messed up, we blame ourselves and believe we are the source of the problem.
However, there are some things over which we have no control, such as how people perceive life, their opinions, and their reactions.
In today’s episode, Jeff Nemeth, a personal trainer for 17 years, shared his personal life experience and how he found his value and worth.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Discover how Jeff was able to escape the whole he felt when he was on the verge of giving up.
- Find out why negative self-talk damages your ego and personal identity.
- Learn how to manage your emotions properly.
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.