Where does your passion lead you?
A lot of times, entrepreneurs get unmotivated with their work, and this is normal. But how do you get yourself back on track and continue what you do?
It’s passion. Passion is a strong desire or emotion that drives you to keep doing what you’re doing. It isn’t a skill, but it is related to your why or your purpose. It is a powerful force that will lead you to where you need to be in order to be successful.
In today’s episode, Erik Allen, who was raised in a broken home, battled depression and addictions, was jailed at 18, bankrupt at 21, and now helps MMA get more visibility online, shared his story about how he overcame his setbacks and transformed into a new person, and how he turned his passion for listening to people’s stories into successful podcast shows.
As he shared his story, it sounded like a simple transformation. There was an event in his life that changed his heart overnight, but it wasn’t an instant transformation. He took action because he believed it would bring him closer to the person he was meant to be. And it did.
And his fascination for other people’s stories led him to start a podcast, interview MMA players’ stories, and now runs the best podcast in the northwest.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Discover Erik’s transformation story from suffering to addiction to being one of the best podcasters’ in the northwest.
- Find out more about how passion can lead you to success.
- For young entrepreneurs: learn why building your personal development and growing mentally and your network is way more important than going out to the parties.
Connect with Erik:
- Visit his website
- Connect with Erik on Facebook
- Listen to his Podcast Top-Rated MMA and The Erik Allen Show
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.