Are you on the verge of abandoning your passions and dreams because of the crappy situations in your life right now? Adversity is unavoidable. And, sometimes, unfortunate events in our lives may lead us to lose hope and give up. You don’t have to, though! You don’t have to let those circumstances dampen your zeal for making a difference in the world.
In today’s episode, Patti Katter, a podcaster and very zealous woman about making an impact on the world and living her purpose, shared her life experiences and how she overcame the moments when her husband, who was a military veteran, had a brain injury during his military service. And while her husband was in the service, her parents passed away. Imagine the pain she experienced that time. She could have chosen to give up.
But instead, Patti now shares her story and uses her life’s ups and downs to inspire, motivate, and encourage others. And her positive attitude and enthusiasm for life paid off! She now has a large following on her podcasts, where she is having a significant impact.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Find out what made Patti Katter keep pursuing her passions and what impact she hopes to make despite her setbacks.
- Learn why you should stay on your path and pursue your passion, rather than change courses and give up.
- Discover how moving forward can make a significant contribution to someone’s life.
Connect with Patti:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.