Where do you see yourself and your company in five years? When asked this question, you will most likely respond with your vision.
However, there is a vicious cycle that could destroy your vision. However, if you work with someone who has overcome similar challenges for themselves and their businesses, you won’t have to go through it all.
In today’s episode, Nate Bailey, a coach, husband, father, former 1st Lt in the US Army for 15 months, and now running a coaching business guiding former athletes and military men to the life they have always desired without having to experience many of the pitfalls that he himself experienced along the way, discussed why entrepreneurs tend to revert to their old selves and pull back to where they were, forgetting about their goals and visions, and how important it is for you – as an entrepreneur – to have a mentor or coach.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Identify the killer of your success and learn why you should stop allowing THIS to destroy your vision.
- Discover how Nate Bailey got to where he is now in his business and in his life.
- Learn more about the importance of having a coach or mentor.
Connect with Nate:
- Visit his website
- Connect with Nate on Facebook
- Listen to his top-rated Podcast
- Download his free book
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.