“Because you can’t solve problems outside of that box, you don’t understand how everything fucking works in context with each other.”
These are the words that Mitch Miller said during our episode for today.
For him, sticking to one thing very long is a problem. The problem with narrowing down is that the offer that you have right now could no longer be what your ideal customers or clients need. It changes so quickly that you might not be able to keep up.
Mitch Miller, also known as the marketing Jesus, Father Freedom, and the founder of Opposed Media, had firmly shared in this episode why entrepreneurs should think out of the box and never limit themselves by simply narrowing down on one skill or offer – because it just sucks.
Why you’ve got to check out today’s episode:
- Understand how narrowing down your focus limits your ability to scale.
- Find out why making a huge mess in your business is totally fine.
- Mitch shares his best advice for getting unstuck from over-planning and just doing it.
Connect with Mitch:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the podcast page of his website or to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
About The Madeover Podcast
Join Mike Young as he shares conversations, key insights and breakthrough strategies for entrepreneurs on how to face and overcome moments of seemingly insurmountable odds and adversity to achieve your definition of business success.