When COVID happened, a lot of businesses have been affected. Unfortunately, some needed to close down because they were not ready. However, some thrived.
If you are setting up a business, you need to put some things in place in your business to where you can stay fluid at all times.
These are the exact words that our today’s guest, Dean Aguilar, said during our fun and full of value conversation that I think is the reason why most business owners can’t keep up. And when unwanted challenges happen, like COVID, they can’t sustain. Thus, they are left with no choice but to shut down. And that’s something I don’t want to happen to you.
Building a profitable business is easy, but creating one that is sustainable is a different story.
In today’s episode, Dean, an entrepreneur who went from homeless to running multiple million-dollar businesses, is sharing his entrepreneur journey with us, how he created a profitable personal brand and his secret to having sustainable companies.
3 Exceptional Key Takeaways:
- A lot of us know our passion. The problem is we get stuck with either being enticed by money or just by being comfortable with where we are currently at.
- You don’t have to be famous to build a sustainable business. You can just become the little slice of the internet and build your small tribe and live the life you want.
- Think of failures as a benefit to you rather than negative.
Connect with Dean:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.