One of the biggest challenges of business owners is not having a clear vision and well-defined financial goals. They make bets where their businesses will go, and because of lack of certainty, they would, unfortunately, end up shutting them down.
And one of the things that I want you to avoid is ending up doing that because I’ve been there.
“We really have to define the combination of our core priorities and our personal preference priorities because that’s gonna drive everything. Every action we take for our business should get us closer to what we want.”
These are the exact words that Dan Nicholson shared in today’s episode. Dan’s work has taken him to the intersection where money, wisdom, health, and human capital meet. This broader approach to money management is rooted in the idea that money can’t be separated from the other things that contribute to your quality of life. And for Dan, money is a tool to get what we want to achieve or something more than a dollar sign.
This is why we need financial certainty. Are you clear with your financial goals?
3 Exceptional Key Takeaways:
- Wealth is a personal preference.
- We must understand where we currently are and define where we want to go.
- We really have to define the combination of our core priorities and our personal preference priorities because that’s gonna drive everything
Connect with Dan:
- Grab his free tools and resources here
- An article recommended by Dan “Teaching Smart People How to Learn”
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.