In this episode, Mimi Bouchard an entrepreneur, founder of her own lifestyle brand; MimiBee and a Podcast host shared her crazy transformation and how she was able to achieve a successful business.
Even though Mimi grew up in a wealthy family, she still struggled with insecurity and low self-esteem. She believed that she wasn’t in the right place and not doing the right thing. She made a deal with her grandmother and asked to give her time to take her chosen short course, and if it didn’t work, she’ll go back to college and get a bachelor’s degree. Fortunately, it did!
As she took action of what her path should be, Mimi’s now a founder of her own Lifestyle Brand, MimiBee who empowers young women to be the best version of themselves. Besides working with a top-rated podcast, writing a journal, and traveling, she’s also doing an educational company for influencers and e-commerce sites with the goal of expanding her business.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN THAT:
- You don’t have to follow the crowd. You can choose the things that you really like and that you’re really passionate about. Don’t be afraid to get our of your comfort zone.
- It’s important to decide and have a plan. Consistently follow the routine that works for you.
- You can always take time off. It doesn’t need to be long, but enough to decide what you really like.
Connect with Mimi:
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.