In today’s episode of the Made Over Podcast, we are with Kayvon Kay, also known as the “One Call Closer”, co-founder of the ‘High-Ticket Closer’, and a man with almost 20 years of experience in sales, that helped thousands of consultant, coaches, and closers over the phone. Today, we’d be able to witness how he was able to find a light on the verge of bankruptcy and use his marketing skills as a route to his success.
KEY TAKEAWAYS YOU’RE ABOUT TO HEAR:
- Living in a small town and being called degrading names, Kayvon is one of the many individuals who was forced to create an underdog mentality.
- Throughout his life, he had two near-death experiences that made him stronger and showed him that nothing in life is certain.
- As he realized that he’s doing everything for his family and not for himself, he started to get clear about what he wants, what he should do, and take things in control.
Today, we’d be able to witness how he was able to find a light on the verge of bankruptcy and use his marketing skills as a route to his success. We would also be learning significant moral lessons towards Kayvon’s life and challenges.
“I’d rather fail trying, than succeed average.” – Kayvon Kay.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN THAT:
- Success is not meant for anyone who’s afraid to take risks.
- Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. Use their negative comments as a drive to pursue your ambitions in life.
- In life, there’s nothing certain, there’s no assurance. Either you lose or win your current battle.
- Like Kayvon, aim high, You don’t have to settle for less.
Connect with Kayvon:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.