People have so much to offer no matter what their condition in life is. Our today’s guest, Winston Clements, a resilient and diversity speaker, is a living evidence of someone who has limitations yet continues to use his knowledge and skills to help people.
Winston grew up with brittle bone disorder hindering him from doing various physical activities. His spiritual beliefs and positive outlook in life, motivated him to accomplish other things.
After he finished his degree in Computer Science, he worked full-time in a corporation that gave him an insight about resilience. From here on, he used what he learned and his experiences to inspire and encourage people as a motivational author and speaker, providing emotional intelligence, and breaking discrimination towards people with disabilities and finding their full potential.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- People with disabilities or limitations has so much potential and has so much to offer.
- You don’t have to follow the crowd. Create your own path.
- Take ownership, consider the power of connection, and creating a productive routine.
- Always see the positive side of any situation. Retreat should not be an option.
- “You cannot always control what happens to you in life, but you can always control your response.
Connect with Winston:
- Visit the Website or his Youtube Channel
- Connect with Winston on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.