We are so excited to introduce a former NFL player, Mr. Shawn Harper as the guest for this episode. After getting injured from his football career, he now gives executive and motivational encouragement serving as a life and business coach.
Believe it or not, Mr. Harper also experienced an unfortunate back story of discrimination and bullying because of his learning disabilities. But with his mom’s help and in his own intuitive, he turned his weaknesses into strengths.
From elementary up to college, he was so focused on winning even in the field of football and did not let anything hold him back. He now uses this positive or ‘winning mentality’, his experiences in life, his religious beliefs, and the things he had learned throughout to help entrepreneurs, leaders, youths to do the same thing; to deliver the message of winning in life’s choices and races.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- “Stay focused on what you’re trying to accomplish”.
- Accept the fact that we’re all going to experience knockdown in life but we have to get up and face these challenges with a positive mentality.
- Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. Do what makes you happy and what makes you feel like ‘winning’!
- “Business (works) from people in exchange for value”.
Connect with Shawn:
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.