A former drinker now-turned sober coach, Belle Robertson, our guest in today’s episode, shared her backstory on how she overcomes obstacles and addictions and how she was motivated to help others to get sober as well.
From personal experience and observation, Belle knew how hard it is to evolve away from alcohol over-use. She later made her anonymous blog, felt like she needed to be saved, and got ideas and advice from people who are further along with their journey. Little did she know that there are people interested in reading her blog and the numbers started to grow.
She messaged a blogger personally and encouraged her to start a 100-day challenge as a trial to quit drinking, yet the blogger accidentally promoted her challenge online. From here on, she came up with an idea to make it a business and mainly help people either by reading her blogs or getting personal coaching.
Today, Belle continuous to become an inspiration from being sober and running her business-coaching through her blog. She also started recording audio podcasts and began selling sober-design arts with her husband, which are all related in helping people to quit from alcoholic addiction.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- You have to “mold your behavior from someone who has the thing that you wanted” to make it easier for you to bring change for yourself.
- “Replacing things with new patterns that are positive”; Break the bad habit.
- Consider it as a challenge rather than a life-time pattern change to get driven from quitting.
- There is always accountability attached. If you need some help, don’t be afraid to ask.
Connect with Belle:
Join Our Free Community – Authority Branding with The Makeover Master
Do you have something to say or sell? Are you building a business around your personal brand? Click Here to join our free community today and get access to our 1-Hour foundational business image and brand strategy training.
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.