In this episode of the Made Over Podcast, we are with Robert Martinez, an Entrepreneur, and CEO of Rockstar Capital who shared his motivation on how he was able to figure out the marketing game.
“Once you poked a bear, the bear doesn’t like it, and it will do something about it” as Robert Martinez realized his catalyst when he found himself stuck working in sales despite getting a degree in Engineering. He took his chances and created his own path which he could take control of.
He gradually went through different phases, observations, meetings, and meet-ups until he jumped through the real-estate business. Today, Robert and his team are currently venturing into expanding the Rockstar Capital and working into getting the 10,000 unit number-goal to be a national player in the real-estate field.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN THAT:
- In some cases, you must take risks and grab the opportunity.
- It’s important to consider your mindset, heart, and willpower before jumping into something that you’re still gradually learning.
- “all business comes from other people in exchange for value”.
- You have to balance in everything that you do and let the things you’ve learnt from mentors and coaches to develop.
- Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Have a perspective, a goal, and a plan for achieving that goal. Every business becomes successful when they have a realistic goal.
Connect with Robert:
- Visit his website, YouTube Channel and iTunes podcast or
- Connect with him on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.