Andy Audate, a young entrepreneur, coach, author, and motivational speaker, is with us in today’s episode to share his backstory, his viewpoints in life, and what motivated him to accomplish the taste of success he has now.
When he was young, he wanted to own a pair of shoes that his family cannot afford. Later on, he got a job at a famous fast food restaurant but the minimum wage didn’t make the cut for his wants. He got other job opportunities and even started doing simple online selling of buy and sell cellphones to sneakers, and gradually, it blew up.
He still considers himself in the beginning phases of his career he focuses on getting coaches’ guidance and advice and surrounding himself with the right people. He shared the one key to entrepreneurial success is the ‘message of progression’ which means growing your finance to experience freedom.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- It’s important to get opinions from a wise counsel; from an experienced person. They would motivate you to go bigger and pursue higher.
- You have to learn a skill to market even when offline especially nowadays where technology is prevalent.
- Recognize your struggles and learn how to help, how to focus on someone else.
Connect with Andy:
- Visit his website, Facebook page, or YouTube Channel or
- Connect with Andy on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.