In today’s episode of the Made Over Podcast, we are with the “Queen of Social Media”, Rachel Pedersen – Founder & CEO of an award-winning social media marketing agency, The Viral Touch, and the Founder & CEO of Social Media United. Rachel shared her story in finding success in a span of six months using Social Media as her business platform.
Rachel shared her backstory as a college dropout with no degree nor real experience in marketing and worked as a hairstylist. However, one client made her realize that even with a little knowledge and skill using the internet, specifically social media sites, she can do much more.
Today, she’s living with her three kids along with her husband as her business partner in their 2 multi-million dollar companies. She also serves as a coach, teaching social media strategies and helping aspiring social media managers to achieve their goals.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- To think about what you like, create a goal, and give your all to it.
- That you don’t have to be an expert at anything yet. Gradually, while you’re continuing to apply what you can do, your skills would improve.
- That getting help from someone who’s an expert or had an experienced, would give you the boost you need.
- There are different ways to achieve success.
- You have to focus on the value, driving profit, and the impact to you and to the other people.
Connect with Rachel:
- Visit her website, Facebook page or YouTube channel
- Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.