Helen Pritchard – a digital marketer who is known for being a powerhouse coach for LinkedIn. An antisocial teenager who experienced a traumatizing event in life which causes her to acquire mental illness such as anxiety, panic attacks, and acrophobia.
The mental illness that she had affected her job and career in life even as an adult. Helen came across social media where she uses it as her business platform where she won’t need to show herself in front of the people, of her clients, and she can work from home.
Today, she’s still active in training and coaching people using the internet. She helps businessmen and entrepreneurs to change the way they do business, focusing on social media and LinkedIn profiles.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Don’t let anything or anybody get on your way. Take ownership of your recovery.
- In every struggle, there’s always a way to meet success. You use it as an excuse or a catalyst.
- Focus and Clarity are needed in making decisions in business and in life.
- Being on a different track in life doesn’t mean failure. Stop asking for feedback and take people’s opinions. “Get it out there and see what happens”.
- Visualize your goals. Believe and get inspired in achieving those.
Connect with Helen:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.