Jose Flores, a Motivational Speaker, Consultant, Coach, CEO, and Founder of ‘Indispensable Now,’ who was diagnosed with muscle atrophy at the age of 3 and was wheelchaired at the age of 22, shared his inspiring and incredible story.
Back when he was still a kid, he’s just like most of the healthy children who play joyfully and adventurer. However, he was also young when he was diagnosed with a muscle-weakening disease that affected his everyday life and movements. He faced bullies and challenges in life with bravery as he can significantly stand for himself independently.
He started to question and be mad about himself, the situation he’s in, and God. But he knew that there’s more to life than this. He then used his Corporate American Background and hired an inspirational coach for him to be a motivational speaker for those who need the inspiration to move forward.
Today, he’s giving motivational speeches and coaching people to get encouraged and create mental strength and be an awesome leader. He also started his book writing masterclass for his 3rd book and continues to build his business to grow further.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Negative thoughts may kick in, but you don’t have to let it consume you all the way. Fight the mentality that will bring you down.
- Always be grateful for what you have and don’t compare yourself to anybody. You have your strengths and weaknesses.
- Be an inspiration for others to get encouraged regardless of your disability and condition.
- You’ll need mental toughness and resilience to overcome pain.
Connect with Jose:
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or podcast Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The Madeover Podcast
The Made Over Podcast shares and dissects inspirational personal journeys of transformation for striving entrepreneurs who are trying to create the business and life they deserve. The host Mike Young shares his inspiration for starting the podcast in episode #1.
Join him and other hungry entrepreneurs to learn how others have gone from struggling and striving to inspire success. Listen to their stories and how through commitment and resilience they were able to overcome all obstacles to create the business and life of their dreams.