Running a business is not an overnight success.
You have to embrace the fact that you’re going to deal with hundreds of ups and downs.
It’s all about owning your mistakes, thinking about how you can improve, and celebrating the smallest wins in your business.
Being an entrepreneur requires showing up every day, even if you feel like quitting.
It’s all about showing up because somebody needs to hear your message.
And you’re changing lives with what you do.
In today’s podcast, Andrew Lees, Patti Katter, and Chris O’Byrne joined me in and I answered their questions around entrepreneurship, mental health, personal development, mindset, and many more.
WHY YOU’VE GOT TO CHECK OUT TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Why trusting your gut plays an important role in dealing with people and decisions in life
- The best way to show up and combat impostor syndrome in your life
- How do you promote yourself that resonates with others
Connect with Mike:
- Visit the website or Facebook page to get all of the episodes or subscribe to the podcast today.
- Connect with Mike on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About The “Ask The Makeover Master Show” Podcast
Ask The Makeover Master answers direct questions from small business owners and entrepreneurs that have something to say or sell in the world.
If You Would Like To Be A Guest On The Show
Join our free Facebook group and tag Mike on a post, letting him know you would like to be on the show.
In the group, you’ll also be able to get specific answers to your questions, breakthrough insights, and cutting edge strategic advice on how you can get more leads, sales, and business success.
Learn more about:
- Business Building
- and more…
If you would like additional free resources, tips, tricks, training, and advice, join others just like you inside our Facebook group today.